White v Sinclair
Of the Defendant
1. A Syndicate is defined as a self-organizing group of individuals, companies or criminals formed to transact some specific business or to promote a common interest or in the case of criminals, to engage in organized crime.
2. Included herein as a filing of additional documents attached to my defence is a DVD containing;
- a. Various images from the Morrisseau.com website.
- b. A 2005 CBC news film about Morrisseau fakes & forgeries.
- c. Films about Morrisseau protege, Ritchie Sinclair’s art.
- d. A film of Norval Morrisseau initiating Ritchie Sinclair in 1997.
- e. An Expert Report by Don Robinson on a fake Morrisseau painting.
- f. A Forensic study of authentic v fake Morrisseau paintings.
- g. Norval Morrisseau’s sworn Declaration against Gary Lamont.
- h. A 2009 front page Ottawa Citizen article regarding Morrisseau fakes.
- i. An unpublished Morrisseau book by Westerkirk Works of Art. | Morrisseau Book Cover | Source Agents (ods file) | White | McLeod | Brydson | Book Launch Promo
- j. Jim White’s affidavit about authenticating 23 Morrisseau paintings.
- k. The 23 Jim White paintings that Morrisseau identified as fake.
- l. Picture of Jim White sitting in front of a fake Morrisseau painting.
- m. The Maslak McLeod, Development of Woodland School Catalogue.
- n. White Distribution’s Giclee catalogue | Contract notice.
- o. Various book title copyright documents and MFF authenticity documents. | Lisa Morrisseau | McLeod | McLeod 2 | MFF | MFF 2 | MFF 3 | White |
- p. Jim White and Joe Otavnik’s correspondence of August 27 2008.
- q. Jim White’s letter to nine associates of December 11 2008.
- r. Jim White’s letter to Michael Moniz – September 25 2007. | Meta
- s. Transcript of Otavnik v Sinclair trial from March 18 2010.
- t. Volume 1 – Additional Defendant’s documents – Otavnik v Sinclair.
- u. Volume 3 – Additional Defendant’s documents – Otavnik v Sinclair.
- v. Maslak McLeod Gallery Catalogue – 2006.
- w. Maslak McLeod Gallery Catalogue cover – 2000.
- x. Notices of Libel from the Kinsman Robinson Galleries. | Notice 2
- y. Sinclair’s affidavit in Otavnik v Sinclair filed on December 14 2009
- z. Sinclair’s notice of December 2007 to Jim White about Morrisseau fakes
- aa. A 2003 Norval Morrisseau press release regarding fakes and forgeries
- bb. A 2005 Globe and Mail article about Morrisseau fakes
- cc. Morrisseau’s 2007 press release discrediting the Family Foundation
- dd. Relevant April 8 2010 Transcripts from Otavnik v Cole
- ee. Correspondence between Maslak McLeod and Morrisseau’s lawyers
- ff. The Morrisseau Estate’s Statement of Defence in Otavnik v Vadas
- gg. A Legal letter sent to Marlowe Goring from Morrisseau’s solicitors
- hh. A Bremner appraisal in the Hatfield v Artworld of Sherway action
- ii. A Morrisseau Newspaper article of 2001 regarding Jim White’s fakes.
- jj. Amended Defendant’s Claim June 10 2009 – Otavnik v Sinclair
- kk. Heffel’s auction listings of a fake painting disavowed by Morrisseau.
- ll. 2010 Elmwood Spa Exhibition Catalogue
Articles & Evidence
- Morrisseau Authentications
- Morrisseau Photoshopped
- Charges | News Media | March 3 2023
- The Morrisseau Art Fraud: New Updates
- THERE ARE NO FAKES: 2020 Updates
- WOLF MORRISSEAU: A Snake in the Grass
- Joe McLeod : 2015 | 2019 Superior Court Fraud Judgments
- Victory! The Hearn v McLeod Appeal
- Judgment / Injunction: Are the Goldis in Contempt?
- THERE ARE NO FAKES: Beyond the Money
- Exploring Ugo Matulic’s Purported Morrisseaus
- The Morrisseau Family & Alleged Forgery
- Bearclaw Gallery Materials (2004-2009)
- Artworld of Sherway Alleged Morrisseaus
- Potter Auctions Purported Morrisseaus
- John Goldi on Fake Morrisseau Art in 2010
- Correspondance over the AGO issue
- THERE ARE NO FAKES: Stardreamer Review
- RCMP Morrisseau Art Fraud FOIA
- A KRG Morrisseau Show without Morrisseau
- Morrisseau Family Foundation Giclee Catalog
- 23 paintings disavowed by Morrisseau
- John Goldi Cross Examination 2015
- Goldi v Bunch Judgment